Cutomized itineraries to discover an amazing country can travel adventure, travel and relaxation to combine both. Sea, parks, lakes, canoes, rainforests. Let groped by one of the most incredible African countries.
5% of your fee will be donated to the Foundation Kwame Nkrumah and will be used as scholarships for girls in the region West – Jomoro
The Kwame Nkrumah Pan-African Centre (KNAC) is a not-for-profit organisation that takes its root from the ideas, teachings and vision of Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, Ghana’s first President. KNAC seeks through education, social intervention and research to contribute in addressing many of the challenges that confront the poor and vulnerable to help build a just and better world.
Our objectives include:
- Promoting intellectual discourse on the relevance of Kwame Nkrumah’s ideas to Africa in the 21st Century.
- Assisting and supporting the provision of social and economic infrastructure in deprived urban and rural communities.
- Promoting Pan-Africanism and the unity of all Africans including those in the Diaspora.
- Promoting citizens’ participation and inclusion in decision-making as a new approach to ensuring sustainable development.
- Promoting gender equality and youth empowerment.
- Promoting and conducting research on development issues from a broader African perspective in order to provide alternative policy options for African development.
Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian